1st Avenue is more than just a pharmacy. We specialize in serving the mental health community and thus go the extra mile to assist our patients. Our services are unique because we offer no appointment testing and adherence monitoring that other pharmacies just don’t offer. We are on site at group homes for routine visits and have been known to spend extra time visiting with patients just because we like them!
For professional, detail-oriented services with a special touch, 1st Avenue Pharmacy is Spokane’s mental health pharmacy.
Services & Products:
- Adherence Packaging
- Point of Care Testing (POCT) Clozapine Monitoring (with immediate results) – tests white blood cell count and absolute neutrophil count (only pharmacy in WA to conduct POCT for clozapine)
- In-Pharmacy and Facility IM Injections – Abilify Maintena, Invega Sustenna, Risperdal Consta, Zyprexa Relprevv, haloperidol decanoate, fluphenazine decanoate, Vivitrol
- Shot clinic for anti-psychotic drugs – staff is dedicated to serving patients, no appointment required
- Medication Management Services Monthly, Weekly, and Daily Dispensing options
- Convenient Billing and Delivery Services